Better than Brand New - Hybrid
Cylinder Pump Head Conversion
Renew your homogenizer with an Ickler Super Duty Conversion, Hybrid Cylinder Block. This service is available for many older Cherry Burrell, Crepaco, and Gaulin K-Series size 6 & 12 machines. Conversion blocks can also be made for other machines as well, just give the Dairy Department a call and tell us about your needs.
Many Advantages to an Ickler Hybrid Cylinder Block
- Thicker, more durable
- Uses your existing discharge assembly (whether spray drying or homogenizing)
- Industry standard suction & discharge valve seats (easily field-replaceable) and valves
- Available in Ball (TBS) or Poppet (TPS) design
- Uses modern flat nylon upper & front cap gaskets
- Head assemblies are supplied with ALL PARTS necessary to bolt up to your machine and come up to proper pressure. No extra parts to source on your end.
- Uses all standard off the shelf factory parts
- Ickler supplied parts are fully interchangeable with the Original Equipment Manufacturers parts
- Factory part numbers and Ickler part numbers are provided on our Exclusive Exploded View Drawings
- Eliminates any guess work when reordering parts.
- Available in 15-5 stainless for greater strength, or 316 stainless for greater resistance against corrosion of acidic products